Ever wonder why it takes you so long to start generating organic roofing leads?
There are many different approaches you can take to meet your goals online.
I've worked with many roofing companies and have seen many mistakes in terms of those approaches.
In this video, I'll give you 3 common mistakes that I see roofers making online and what you can do to prevent them. These are mistakes that can easily be fixed and will definitely help your roofing company generate more roofing leads in a shorter period of time.
Here's a link to the full video: https://matsmoy.com/3-mistakes-roofing-companies-make-online
Here's What We Cover:
1. We go over proper area targeting and why you shouldn't go after a major city right off the bat.
2. Why only buying leads is a bad approach if you're looking to dominate your local market.
3. How creating video content will help you build your reputation online and help you generate more roofing jobs.
As always, if you've enjoyed the video, be sure to like it and subscribe to my channel. I help roofing companies generate leads through online advertising.
For more information about what I do, please visit my website: https://matsmoy.com/
You can follow me here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matsmoy/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matsmoy/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moyconsulting/
Post Source Here: 3 Mistakes Roofing Companies Make Online
Moy Consulting
60 Queen St E #103,
Brampton, ON L6V 1A9, Canada
https://goo.gl/maps/hodRjHCYkvtjSwFW8
No comments:
Post a Comment